Special Education Teacher. Thirteen year's developing, managing and implementing educational programs for students with a wide range of disabilities at all levels of severity in a variety of educational, residential and clinical settings.
Behavior Analyst: Three years assisting clients, teachers, clinicians and care-givers helping children and adults with moderate to severe behavioral disorders.
Project Manager/IT consultant: Twenty years creating business applications and leading teams of developers on a variety of projects for major high-tech corporations.
- 2007 to present – South Whidbey School District , Substitute Teacher and Para-educator
- 2006 – Real Networks (Seattle, WA), Project Manager
- 2004 to 2005 – Coupeville High School, Resource Room Teacher
- 2003 to 2004 – Achieve Kids (San Jose, CA), Special Education Teacher
- 1984 to 2003 – Silicon Valley, CA, IT Consultant
- 1979 to 1992 – Brockton Area Multi-Services (MA), Behavioral Analyst
- 1978 to 1979 – Bedford High School (MA), Resource Room Teacher
- 1968 to 1978 – Sonoma State Hospital (CA), Special Education Teacher
- Washington State Residency Teacher with endorsements in Special Education and Elementary Education
- California State Standard Elementary Credential
- California Specialist Credential in teaching the Severely Handicapped
- Massachusetts State Instructor of School Age Children with Severe Special Needs
- MBA, University of MA, Amherst, 1984
- 53 Semester Units (Masters equivalent) Education/Psychology, Sonoma State University, Rhonert Park, CA 1978
- BA, English Literature, University of California, Berkeley 1968