Using Google Drive
You can use Google Drive to send me content for your web site.
- Log in to your Google account
- Click on the 9-dot "Google Apps" menu next to your login icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select "Drive"
- Click on the "New" button at the top of the left-hand menu sidebar
- To upload individual files, click on "File Upload" in the drop-down menu
- To upload entire folders of files, click on "Folder Upload
- On the "File Upload" or "Select Folder to Upload" window, go to the file or folder you want to upload and click "Open" or "Upload" in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- The item will be added to your list on Google Drive
- Right-click on the item you want to send, then click on "Share"
- On the "Share with peope and groups" pop-up, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" (on future shares my email address will appear in a list for you to click)
- Leave the "Notify people" check-box checked, and add a Message if you wish, then click on the "Send" button.
With the free Google Drive you have 15gb of storage. To keep your Google Drive space from filling up, you can now remove the item.
Right click on the item on your Google Drive list, and click on the "Remove" option at the bottom of the pop-up list. The item will be removed from your Google Drive. It will remain available on your own computer.